Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pressing On

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't written in a while. This week has been pretty horrible. Schoolwork is bogging me down like never before. I got so behind this week simply because of personal issues and Social Life stuff that seemed to take up all of my energy. As a result, this weekend is also hard. I'm just trying to get through it at this point and go home for Thanksgiving break. I'm so glad there aren't classes after Tuesday.

I have a research paper due tomorrow and a test that I have to do very very very well on in order to bring up my grade in that class. I got an extension on another paper that was due tomorrow also because that was just too much to try to handle this weekend. I don't know how I'm going to do it. We'll see.

Anyways, that's why there hasn't been a new post in a while. I won't go into detail about why this past week was bad, but I have to say that in the midst of it all, I am so very blessed. My friends are pretty much amazing -- and my family is, too. My dad is in town until Tuesday when he's going to bring me home, and seeing him brightened up my weekend! And, as always, I am so thankful for the friends that I have made here at school. They are a true blessing to me. I don't know what I would do without the late-night chats, tickle wars (and snorting - AUDREY!), and the time spent skipping class to talk about what's been going on. I've also been so blessed with a great church here -- and transportation!! No matter how bad things get (or seem to be), the Lord has been looking out for me. I am so thankful for that!
**In the Pictures**
Top Pic -- From back to front
Left: Sarah, me
Right: Audrey, Kelsey, Ashley
Bottom Pic -- From Left to Right
Me, Phil, Ashley, Kelsey
Happy Thanksgiving week!!

~ Lizzy

No comments: