Saturday, November 15, 2008

Book File

My book file is due this Friday!! I'm hoping (this is an unrealistic hope, I realize) to have it done by Wednesday when I have class. I don't know if I've mentioned my book file yet, but it's basically a compilation of 15 files about 15 different books: each file includes the book's title, author, illustrator, copyright date, publisher, number of pages, any awards it has won, grade level of the book, what type of book it is, a summary of the book from start to finish, my own commentary of the book, teaching ideas for the book, and a list of related books. Needless to say, it takes a long time to do one of them. Anyways, I'm continuing my book file online, so if anybody is interested, here's the link to my book file blog: http://kidsbookreview.blogspot.com/

Happy Saturday!! :)

No comments: