Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Home!

Well, I'm home safe and sound! Phillip and I drove through the storm on Friday... it took us 4 hours for what is usually just a 1.5 hour drive, but we got here! He stayed until yesterday afternoon, and thank goodness there was a break in the weather for him to get back home in less than 2 hours!

I've been working on getting myself moved back into my bedroom -- and making it conducive to living! It's quite a slow process. The majority of my Christmas presents are bought and wrapped... there are only a few left! I'm looking forward to the Christmas Eve service tomorrow night, and then Christmas is on Thursday!! I can't believe how quickly it has come up!

I made a deal with myself that if I made Dean's List this semester, I'll apply to take 21 credits Fall and Spring of next year so that I can get my extension to teach in Middle School (which would pretty much guarantee me a job in a school when I graduate). I think it's going to happen! I don't have all of my grades back yet, but the two classes I was most worried about I got a B- and an A- in, so I'm thinking I have a good chance of getting it!

The day after Christmas I'm headed to Phillip's house to spend some time with his family, which will be nice since I haven't spent much time with his older siblings. Then I start work on Monday! Horray!

No comments: