Friday, January 30, 2009

It's been a while...

...sorry about that. I feel like all I do anymore is work and sleep and work and sleep. Oh well. This weekend I'm at home (being held here against my will -- ok, it's not that dramatic). Tomorrow I'm going to have to go to school to use the textbook that's on reserve for my class to do my homework. My goal is to not buy that book.

I went to a 20s/30s event at my church today. It was a lot of fun -- it was held in our adventure center and we did a lot of getting to know you games. A great way to start the weekend! It was kind of depressing at first, though, to be honest because it seemed like everyone was coming as couples... and, of course, Phil's in Rochester.

My dad is home from the hospital (he had open heart surgery last week) and he's doing very well. He has had a rough day, I think, but overall considering what he's been through he's recovering very well. It's hard for him to sleep through the night, and when he doesn't get enough sleep it makes the day difficult. I think he got 3 hours last night.

As for me, I already said that I'm working and sleeping, working and sleeping. I enjoy my job... but sometimes I have to remind myself of that fact. These toddlers are certainly keeping me busy!! And they're hurting my back too... My mom got me a gift certificate for a 1 hour massage and I'm wondering if it would be better to use it now or later.

I'm working 7:30-4:30 every day next week! So, in other words, you won't be hearing from me for a while :-P

Until next time...

No comments: