Saturday, April 11, 2009

:)

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's kinda tough to find things to write about when every day seems to be the same as the one before. I am writing this morning from Phil's house. He had to go to a rehearsal this morning, and won't be back for a few hours so I figured it would be a good time to check email, update blogs, and play games on Facebook!

Last night Phil and I (finally) watched the last two episodes of Friends season 9. We've been working our way through them in order... only one more season to go! Phil was glad that Rachel and Joey wound up together... I have mixed feelings about it. It's still in my mind that Rachel and Ross should get married!

My sisters and mom don't have school/work this week. That's one bad thing about working at a daycare -- whenever kids don't have school, we can't take time off because we have more kids than usual. Oh, well. It means more hours, right?

I have been working on the details of getting back to Roberts this summer. It's all riding on one detail at this point: whether I can get a job at Childtime, and whether I can get a full-time position there. I interviewed (over the phone) for a position with Student Calling and I got it! But that's only 10 hours a week. If I can get that full-time job, I'll be able to live in Beeson with my roommates and work 2 jobs and take an online course second session.

I suppose I should stop boring you with my mundane life. Maybe I'll play sudoku on Facebook?

Until next time,
Elizabeth

No comments: