Sunday, September 9, 2007

I love my Friends!!


Today I had to do a "walk through" the dorms to let people know about auditions that Social Life is holding for a talent show. I had never done it before, so I had no idea what to expect. Two of my friends decided to come along with me - Ashley and Kelsey. It turned out that it took us two hours to go through 1.5 dorms... yeah, it took a LONG time!! I have the best friends in the world!!!!!!!! They stuck with me through it all... and they didn't complain once!!
In the picture, Kelsey is to my right and Ashley is to my left (looking at the picture, from left to right - Kelsey, Me, Ashley). This picture was taken last year - I think on the way to the RPO. Anyways, the point is that they're AMAZING!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanks sooo much for putting that lovely picture of me up :) I love you and I am soooooooooo sticking glad we re friends!!!