Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Other Blogs

Hey! I was thinking, and I don't think that many people really know all of the ways that they can keep in touch with me. So here are some other ways that you can contact me if you want:

Room Phone: Email me if you want to know my room phone # - this is the only place that I can really talk because my cell phone has limited minutes

Cell Phone: Email me if you want to know my cell # - I can't talk for long on this because I have limited minutes, though

Facebook: Search for Elizabeth Macaluso within the Roberts Wesleyan College network on facebook.com I think you'll have to create an account first, and then add me as a friend!

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/awizabef

AIM: joy4jc2464

MSN Messenger: joy4jc@hotmail.com

Email: macaluso_elizabeth@roberts.edu joy4jc@hotmail.com

Address: Email me if you want to know my address at school

That's all that I can think of!! I love hearing from you!!
~ wibby

No comments: