Sunday, January 13, 2008

2nd Semester Sophomore

Classes begin tomorrow! I'm excited. I'm looking forward to just about all of my classes. This should be an exciting semester as I begin my dual-major. Social Life events are going to be hard this semester, because I don't have an assistant -- but that's also a reason why it will be more easy. It was difficult for me to work with someone who didn't want to be there. I'm getting tired of Social Life, but I decided to stick it out until the end of the semester.

Break was pretty good. It was a lot of work sometimes... people can be pretty messy. But for the most part it wasn't that bad. I'm considering working this semester for housekeeping, just to get a few extra dollars in my pocket -- especially since I don't know yet what I will be doing for money this summer. We'll see how my classes go first.

:) Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Team Cueva said...

... let's not forget the extra spending money you'll need in march ;)

love you, girl!!
nic