Monday, February 25, 2008

February Break

Ahhh.... this break was wonderful! Exactly what I needed, that's for sure. I got a lot of work done and I got a lot of rest too. Now I'm back at school ready to kick it into gear again.

Two things that I accomplished over break that really needed to get done: I cleaned my room and I did a bunch of homework. Everything in my room has been in boxes since I moved to college freshman year -- and I finally got all of the boxes out and made my bedroom look like a real room instead of a storage room. I really like how it looks. I have been behind in many of my classes, and over break I caught up a little bit. I didn't get everything done that I wanted to, but who honestly does over break? I actually got a lot more done than I realistically expected to.

Phil came to my house for the last few days of break! That was probably the highlight of my week. It was a lot of fun to be able to spend some time with him without worrying about tests or homework or other schoolwork. We got to go over to Pitzers' to play Killer Bunnies and we also spent some cool time with my family, as well as one-on-one. He asked me out too! :) We are now officially dating.

Well, it's time to do homework. I'll write more when more stuff happens.

1 comment:

Team Cueva said...

YEAH LIZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the exclaimation marks are from lex)

glad your break was so productive, i wish we could have seen you.

is there any chance of you being home when i come to visit in march ... i'll be in NY from the 13th to the 17th.

love you!