Monday, February 4, 2008

*sigh*

At this point I'm just waiting for winter break (2 more weeks!!)... I got sick this weekend and am still fighting off that last bit of it. I'm letting too many personal problems really stress me out, and of course I'm behind in the readings for my classes. Roberts Icon this week won't be nearly as stressful -- which is good, because I don't know how much more I can take. I feel far from God and from my friends. I haven't even carried on a two minute conversation with my roommate in the past four days. The stress has died down a LOT, but there are other worries that have had the time to fester inside of me while I was concentrating on other things, so I am dealing with those now...

I am considering not applying for an RA position... actually, I think that what I will end up doing is applying and then in a few weeks if I don't want to do it I will just talk to the Dean and I won't go through the whole process. I don't know if it's all the stress I've been feeling lately that makes me hesitate to apply or if it's something else, and I don't want to not apply now and regret it later when I'm not feeling as stressed (which, it feels like will never happen).

Okay, it's time for bed. Just thought I'd update this quickly before I started another busy day. Thanks for reading!

No comments: