Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Oh Boy...

Only three more days!! That's all I keep telling myself...

My classes are going pretty well... I had my first Spanish test yesterday and it was easier than I thought it would be -- maybe because of how long I studied. I got an A- on my first paper for Worldview, which was very affirming since that is my hardest class. I love my OPE!!!! I'm in a second grade inclusive classroom. I only go in on Tuesday mornings - which is when they are doing centers, which I have never experienced before. I also get to see their morning routine. I absolutely love my Pentateuch class!! (But that's nothing new). Gym is gym... dance is dance... Assessment is interesting (that's my only education course this semester... the class that goes along with my OPE).

I have barely been getting any sleep at all, because I have so much homework and have not yet gotten into a good routine. I'm looking forward to this break to be a time of catching up and resting up!!

Phil's coming to my house at the end of break! Horray! You'll all get to meet him! (Adam and Nicole -- we have to play Killer Bunnies!!) Sam's going to Panama over break on her missions trip.

I ended up applying for a RA position. We'll see where it goes... I don't have my heart set on it, so I think that if I don't get a position it might be more of a releif than anything. I'm still not sure if I want one... but don't worry -- if I decide that I don't want one, I won't go through with the application process! I have a group interview at 6 tonight.

I'm trying to think if there's any other news... I guess everything here is just same-old same-old stuff. The stress has died down a LOT since Roberts Icon is over -- which went well, by the way! I'll be coming home ASAP on Friday... still have to talk to my family about when... but I'll be at church on Sunday!!

No comments: