Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Update

I had hoped that by today I would be writing a post about my new job, but let me update you in case you are wondering what's been going in with the job search.

Last Friday I went in to the Childtime Learning Center to see if any progress had been made on my application, and they interviewed me on the spot! It was a loooong interview, with some difficult questions, but overall I felt like it went very very well. After the interview, Lisa (the director) gave me a tour of the building and told me that she would call me on Monday to let me know if the director in B'ville wants to hire me (the position I am applying for is only open in B'ville).

Well, it's Tuesday and I still don't know what's going to happen with this job. I called yesterday afternoon to ask about it and Lisa, who sounded very busy, said she hadn't heard yet and that she would check... soon. There was a baby crying and she really didn't sound like she had any time yesterday to worry about passing on news from another building to me.

Anyways, I'm hoping and praying for the call to come today, and for the person on the other line to have good news for me! We'll see.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for your prayers!

No comments: