Thursday, July 3, 2008

I Have a Story!

So this morning I woke up to a rusting in my wall. My first instinct was to look around to see who was messing around in my room, but then I realized that it was coming from the wall! So I figured it was a moutoo tired to be freaked out by that idea (as long as it wasn't a robber or some other scary person, I was going back to sleep). But then it kept making noises, so it made me look around again... and I saw the shaddow of a bird at my window! There is a bird making a nest in my window!! It's in the window with my air conditioner, so I can't see it, but I can see its shaddow. I'm so excited!! I'll get to come home from work one day and see this bird's eggs hatch! :-D I know this probably isn't something to be excited about, since it is in my window, but I just don't care. It made my day!

Just thought I'd share :) Happy 4th of July!

No comments: