Monday, July 7, 2008

Michigan

My family has left for Michigan! And here I am, at home, getting ready to go to work... oh, well. I knew this wouldn't be a summer vacation.

Surprisingly, I am looking forward to having the house to myself. I am not scared about it at all. I will enjoy the time I get to spend alone and I think I'll get a lot done too!

Sam and Phil left this morning after a simply perfect weekend. I honestly was nervous about how it would go, since they have never come up together before. But we really had a good time, and I got to spend some alone time with both Sam and Phil individually.

KC Camp started yesterday, and it couldn't have gone better! We had 20 kids, which really helped it go well. And I got another volunteer!! Yay!! I just need to buy more prizes now, if there are going to be that many kids on a Sunday morning!

Well, I need to finish getting ready and head in to work. Bye bye for now!

No comments: