Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My Very First July Post!

Hurray for July!!

Well, not much has been going on here... I got my first paycheck that was exciting. And Cuevas will be here tonight sometime! I don't know if I'll get to see them today or not, I'll bet they'll be tired. I can't wait to see them all again, though! I have the day off today and then I work a full day tomorrow... and then Sam and Phillip come to visit for the long weekend!! I can't wait!

I really don't have anything to write about right now, I just felt like I should update. Hmm... Well, I went for a run with Samson this morning and guess what he did... he pooped in the middle of the road! Rachel asked me what road he pooped on and when I told her she said, "Me too!! Well, I mean, I didn't poop on that road, but Samson did once when he was with me." Just thought that was a funny quote to share.

Today I'm getting ready for KC Camp to begin. It starts on Sunday!! I can't wait... actually, I can. I'm not quite ready yet... Rachel and I are planning on going over to the church to start setting up for Sunday. I'm thankful that she's going to come with me to help, because she's a lot more creatively inclined than I am.

Until next time... Elizabeth ;)

No comments: