Tuesday, August 26, 2008

from camp

I am very excited to be writing to you from my new phone! I am at camp right now, and I was just browsing the internet and thought "I wonder if I could post from my phone?" Well, I can!

I am all moved in to my apartment on campus now! I'm quite excited about it! This semester is going to be a lot of fun, and I just know that I'm going to learn a lot!!

Yesterday I got to go out on the jetski for the first time all summer. Let me tell you - it's been too long! We also went blueberry picking yesterday. That was a lot of fun. I think most of my berries didn't make it to my bucket, though.

I started reading Wild Goose Chase this morning, and I love it!! I highly recommend this book to anyone qho wants to grow in their relationship with God and follow where God is leading them.

Okay, I'm off. Enjoy the rest of the summer!!

No comments: