Monday, October 20, 2008

alone

i hate being alone in my apartment. it's not a good feeling... especially for hours on end. i don't know why, but this seems to heppen every monday and i hate it! after my classes are done, i come back to the apartment and, on mondays, there's nobody else around until late at night. people are in and out, but other than that it's just me. i get sooo much homework done, but it's just very depressing for me when i'm sitting in an empty apartment. i think that it's because the only place i ever go is to the dining hall or classes, and then i'm back here at the apartment. i don't get much interaction with people unless it happens in one of those three places. so when there's nobody around it really gets to me. i really need to start being proactive about this and get myself out there into the campus again.

No comments: