Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday Again

Well, it's Monday again, and I have decided that I'm not going to get lonely... no matter how alone I am. I want to make the best use of the time that I have to myself, rather than focusing on the fact that I have time to myself. Honestly, I don't know what I'm going to do when it comes time to get my own apartment! (I guess I just have to hope that never happens... hint hint wink wink) :-P

It's amazing what meeting together with old and new friends can do. Yesterday I went to a bible study that a few of my friends and I are doing together - I hadn't gone for 3 weeks - and it was wonderful! Actually, to be honest, I was pretty bored during the bible study (which isn't normal), but afterwards a couple of my old friends and I stuck around and talked for a little bit... and I realized how much I miss spending time with them! So, I'm making a resolution to "not give up meeting together," as it says in the Bible.

This has been the week for new resolutions... I feel like I've been in a rut lately in many areas of my life, and I'm finally starting to feel like I'm getting out of it - probably because I'm finally doing something about it!

No comments: