Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Goals for the Summer

Each summer I write a list of goals that I want to accomplish. I've wanted to start this list for a long time, but I just never got around to it for some reason. Well, last night I wrote out my goals! Here they are:

- Always be meditating on a passage of Scripture
- Work out my finances for the next year, and take control of them for myself!
- Get a job, and enjoy it! (Whatever it may be)
- Don't spend one second wishing I could be somewhere else or doing something else (embrace every moment)
- Re-write my mission statement
- Pray for the children who come to KC Camp
- Read "The Five Love Languages of Children"

There are some others that I figured were too personal to write on my blog, but there you go! I'm looking forward to this summer - there is a lot of stress right now because I don't have a job yet, but I have faith that it will all work out. Until then, I'm doing everything I can to get myself out there and hope for the best!

Thanks for reading!
Elizabeth

1 comment:

Team Cueva said...

- see the Cueva's in NY
- see the Cueva's in CA

can't wait to see you!!