Monday, May 12, 2008

it finally hit me...

Yesterday it hit me that I'm leaving. I had a day full of "lasts" yesterday: Last time at North Gate for 4 months, last SA meeting ever, last Sunday before summer break, and potentially the last time at Phil's house for a while. I don't like lasts.

This week is finals week... I think it'll go by pretty fast. And then it's back home for me! Spanish final today, a communion service for Pentateuch on Tuesday, Assessment final and Worldview communion service (same teacher as Pentateuch) on Wednesday, and I have to log into a chat room for Philosophical and Ethical issues on Thursday. Not bad at all, I'd say!

This weekend was also my last Social Life event to ever put on. Spring Formal was on Friday night, and it went VERY well! The SA advisor told me that there were seniors who came up to her and told her that it was the best formal they had ever been to. I was very pleased. :) :) I don't have many pictures a) because I don't have my own camera and b) because most of the time I was making sure things were running smoothly. But here are the pictures that I stole from my friends ;)

No comments: