Monday, May 19, 2008

I've learned so much!

I started making a list of things that I learned this year in college, and here's what I came up with:

- Observation is a great way to learn
- It's not the paperwork that matters; it's what you've learned and can put into practice
- Family always comes first
- The Old Testament is not just the prelude to the New Testament; it's a part of our story!
- If you know who you are, you can change who you are
- The most important thing to remember about tests is that they must be reliable and valid to the instruction and curriculum
- Love is a powerful thing, only because of the actions that are produced by it
- Ambition is nothing without action
- I've learned more tenses than I can count in Spanish!!
- The way people look at life determines the way they live their life
- I am very good at writing lesson plans
- My friends are irreplaceable
- Always listen first (no matter what!)
- God created you to be the way you are for a reason
- We are all different from each other in our own way, and what works for one person may not work for another person

And... probably the best thing that I've learned this semester is:

- Treasure the moments that you have, and don't EVER wish that you could be somewhere else or doing something else, because you may never get this moment back!!

No comments: