Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Surprise!!

I just had to share this story.

Last Sunday I had planned a "Suite Reunion" for the girls that I lived with last year. We had said that we were going to make sure that we got together, since we weren't all living together this year and we really enjoyed living together last year. So I planned a get-together where we watched "The Little Mermaid" and made Monkey Bread. Well, it was Sunday so I was dressed up from church, but I didn't get a chance to change until about half way through the reunion... and completely by coincidence as I was about to walk into my room to get changed, Stacey and Sarah were walking out with sly looks on their faces. I jokingly asked, "What was going on in there??" and proceeded to go into my room, but they wouldn't let me.

Well, not even a minute later there was a knock on the door, and as a bunch of my other friends walked in with a cake, Sarah and Stacey started grabbing balloons from the room and throwing them out into the living room.

It was a surprise birthday party for me!! I can't say thank you enough... you guys are awesome!! It was the best birthday ever (even though it's not even my birthday yet) :) :) Thanks, guys!!

No comments: